Find who manages corporate engagement projects for your college.
My Corporate Connector
Charles Hasemann, assistant vice president for Innovation & Economic Development, leads the MSU Innovation Center on its mission to create productive research and technology commercialization relationships between MSU and the private sector. Combining his corporate research background with his academic research and administration experiences, Charles connects regional entrepreneurs to the intellectual and technical capacity of MSU while helping facilitate regional economic activity endeavors.
- College of Arts and Letters
- College of Education
- Graduate School
- International Studies and Programs
- James Madison College
- Lyman Briggs College
- College of Music
Brice Nelson, director of corporate partnerships, develops relationships between MSU and the private sector. Brice serves as MSU’s front door for corporations and directs businesses to key campus resources while establishing new partnerships with lasting impact. Brice leads efforts in many areas including mobility, smart health, bioengineering, energy and more.
- Eli Broad College of Business and Management
- College of Communication Arts and Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Law
- College of Social Science
Jeff Myers, director of corporate relations, manages industry research partnerships with MSU focused on plant and food sciences, agriculture, packaging materials or animal and human health fields.
- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- College of Human Medicine
- College of Natural Science
- College of Nursing
- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- College of Veterinary Medicine