AgBio Full Award Application
MTRAC AgBio Full Award Proposals are due 5PM EST on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Eligibility and Information:
- Researchers will be able to apply for funding to help drive agriculture-related technology toward commercialization, including support for for prototype development, animal trials, scale-up studies, crop trials, and verification studies.
- Projects must come from institutions of higher learning, hospitals & nonprofit research centers; Projects must have matching funds (see detail in RFP); Invention disclosure must be filed with institution of origin; Project must be translational research.
- Projects involving already-licensed technologies are ineligible for MTRAC funding.
- Concurrent Starter and Full proposals on the same topic are not allowed, the second proposal of same topic will not be accepted.
- Researchers can apply for funding to help drive agriculture-related technology toward commercialization, including but not limited to support for prototype development, milestone setting, animal trials, scale-up studies, crop trials, and verification studies.
- Awards range up to $100k direct cost.
- Interested investigators are asked to schedule a pre-proposal idea consultation with the MTRAC Ag Bio program.
- In all award applications, please use submission templates.
- MSU FACULTY APPLICANTS ONLY: The required e-Transmittal should be sent though the regular process to OSP with an internal sponsor named "MSU-MTRAC."
- NON-MSU FACULTY APPLICANTS ONLY: Please review the MTRAC template subcontract
Step 1: Download submission information (includes template)
Step 2: Download budget and signature form
Final: Submit your MTRAC application: SurveyMonkey portal.
Link: https://msu.smapply.io/, Program name: Ag&Bio MTRAC Full Grant